SHOTS Bar Franchise Investment
At SHOTS Franchise we welcome investment of all kinds. However, in our experience we have found that not everyone has what it takes to become a SHOTS franchise owner. Do you? As you read through this investment information, you should begin to determine whether a SHOTS Franchise is for you. If this is something that interests you, fill out our contact form and someone will contact you soon.
We would like to take this opportunity to mention the original founding SHOTS Fathers didn’t meet the requirements. As such, we are willing to discuss this opportunity with those having a winning mentality and a plan. Though we can’t make it happen for you, we are avid entrepreneurs with a deep, sincere love for entrepreneurship and can appreciate your struggle.
Our growth plans call for aggressive expansion in our chosen markets. As a result, we are actively looking for individuals with the desire to lock down large areas with multi-unit agreements. When discussing the terms on these agreements, we take them on a case by case basis though there are underlying rules that apply to every deal. These agreements can be performance based.
Financial Investment Information:
- Minimal financial requirement: Net worth of $400,000 per location and liquid assets of $250,000 per location.
- Experience: No previous franchise or pub experience necessary. Some Hospitality experience required.
- Franchise fee: $34,900 ($17,500 initial, and $17,400 at lease signing) per unit. Multi-unit agreements available.
- Total estimated investment: $206,900 to $256,900 (SHOTS FDD)*.
- Royalty: 6% of adjusted gross sales. Local Marketing fund contribution: 2% of adjusted gross sales. National Marketing fund contribution: 2% of adjusted gross sales (Upon nationwide coverage launch).
* Does not include Liquor License, construction / repairs and real estate (based on square footage) and heavily depends on each individual situation.
As we communicate this information to you, it is important that you understand this is not intended to be an offer to sell a franchise nor is it an offer to buy a franchise. The information contained herein is for information purposes only. The only time we consider an offer is made is by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Our franchises will not be sold to anyone until the offering has been exempt from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by the respective state and the required FDD (if any) has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Currently, certain states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises. In the U.S., states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises include California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside somewhere else, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.